Saturday, June 17, 2006

I will be AWOL for a few weeks

We are closing on the new home on Monday the 19th at 3pm, and I have the C&P exam for my heart on the 19th also at 0800 hours so Monday is a big day for me. My regular readers know how much I enjoy C&P exams, just as much as a trip to the proctocoligist. But by 4 pm we will have our retirement home in our possession and will be busy getting moved in, since you all know Dori, won't let me do anything, my job will be to sit in the hot tub and stay the hell out of the way. But until they get the new carpets in I won't have internet to update anything so it could be a few days and it might be a few weeks. We have a lot of stuff to do, new hardwood floors in the bedrooms, living room and dining room, new linoelium in the kitchen and laundry room. I will wait patiently (yea right) I have the patience of an elelphant wanting dinner now. lol

No comments: